Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I AM DONE WITH MY BACHELORS!!!

HURRAY!!! 
I am now officially done with my bachelors degree!! I just took my last final! Pretty sure I aced it! It was so easy! I will have my degree in Human Development and Family Studies: Early Childhood education. It took my a semester longer than most girls my age but I am done! Now I just have to get my license so that I can have my own Kindergarten class someday! 

I am so happy to be done!! 

Now on to all the stresses on my mind: 
* applying for license
*applying for my masters
*getting transcripts
*taking the praxis I
*taking the GRE (writing section)
*getting my background check (Man I hope I pass) 
* getting all my letters of recommendations
* waiting for christmas
*what to get T for christmas (any suggestions)
* Getting my room clean for Heidi and Dave
*Finishing the house stuff
*Calling Jenni (my counselor) 
*Finding out when I can walk (maybe I'll wait until I finish my masters)
*Finding out if my humanities in High School counts as a transfer credit
* OH HOW THE LIST GOES ON!!!'

The other night my mind was going crazy I couldn't sleep because things just kept piling up! I hope that my brain decides to calm down!! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Getting your Masters is an awesome goal! Don't worry so much...things will fall into place. I had a hard time deciding what to get Josh as well. So good luck!!! We should get together soon. I don't think Amy or Franny are coming up..do you know? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR YOU! Congratulations it is a huge accomplishment to be a college grad!!! It is a stressful time of year! Good luck! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers