Friday, December 18, 2009

WE MADE IT!!

Well 4 months later we made it through school!! I can't believe I am to my last semester of my licensure program. Given I still have until April 2011 to finish my graduate degree but Mrs. Young here I come. Starting January 4th I am going to be student teaching full time. I am so excited to be working in 3rd grade for 7 weeks followed by kindergarten for 7 weeks! It will be a challenging semester but in all new ways!
Trent completed one more semester of school and is finally enjoying relaxing well sorta. Work is stressful too! So if you can't beat, just keep playing right?

Now onto the next step what do we do for Christmas? Guess we'll find out in a week! After that I am heading to California followed shortly by Trent! We are going with my Family to Disneyland, Lego Land and San Deigo! I am so excited to get away and to have my love join me on our one year anniversary of being engaged! I can't believe it has already been a year.
Not only that....

WE'VE BEEN MARRIED 6 MONTHS!!
It has been the best six months! We are still getting use to each others quirks! But I can say I love Trent more and more each day!!

Well as you can probably tell I am out of creative ways to write! (8 Papers can do that to ya!) But we are living large (Literally gaining weight!) and love Life!!

Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers