Monday, July 18, 2011

If I could go back to school I would change....

NOTHING!

So my friend Annika was asking about the teaching market and if it was worth going to school for. Well it got me thinking if I could go back to school and pick a new degree, I think that I would still go through school for Early Childhood. As my friend and I walked out of class today we both were saying how much we wished we could start over and take all the new classes they have developed for our program. It is amazing how much I have learned.

So future career goals...
* I really want to develop a book with centers that are easy to make for early childhood teachers.
*Open my open preschool.
*Help future teachers fall in love with the profession.
*Go to nail school (ha ha always been a dream of mine)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers