Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick Snippit of Life as Natalie going to School!

Life as Natalie! I am still going to school at the U! But Good news is I graduate In December 2008! I will have my Bachelors in Human Development and Family Studies; emphasis on Early Childhood education! I only have two classes left to take! One of which I will teach preschool at the U of U 3 days a week! The other I am really excited for it is International Children's Literature with John Funk!
The rest of my time I am trying to apply to My Licensing program at both the U and through a couple school districts! I hope to be teaching in my own Kindergarten Classroom starting in August 2010! I know it sounds far away but It will come sooner than we think (I hope)!!
The Licensing application process requires 3 letters of recommendation...one of which has to be from someone who has watched you work with kids! It can not be a family member or a member of a religious affiliation. (Yes, I thought of the primary pres.)
So mean while I am trying to find a Job in a preschool summer program somewhere! If you have any suggestions please let me know!
That is about all I have left in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers