Friday, May 30, 2008

Today is Shapping up to be the worst day EVER!!

Can you guess why??? or Why I happened to be a half hour LATE to work?? It is a freaking good thing the doctor isn't here on time either and will have no idea!! So have you guessed yet? .... You are right...I got pulled over! For not making a complete stop at an orange light while turning right! SO SO DUMB! and of coarse I am emotional so I was rude at first because I was late to work and then I just started bawling and I am telling you what my mascara is defiantly not water proof!
So he gave me this weird UNIFORM CITATION OR INFORMATION AND NOTICE TO APPEAR! I guess I have to call between June 4th and June 13th! and then they tell me a court date and I have to go in and admit I ran a red light! Which is not true I am claiming it was orange! But I don't think that would go over well so I guess I will just admit to it and it will probably be some outrageous fine! The officer said he had already helped with 3 accidents this morning from people running red lights! DOUBT IT WAS A RIGHT HAND TURN ON YELLOW!! Man, Tears don't get you out of anything! They just make your make-up run!

3 comments:

  1. Oh hun, what a stupid reason to get pulled over. I'm so sorry! It is a good thing the Doctors are always late... How are you? How's your summer shaping up? You really should plan a road trip to come down! We'll be in Utah the last week of june and the first week of july so we'll have to get together but you should come down for fall break (when it's not so hot) unless you don't mind the heat then come on down in august!!! I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling sister! I am sorry about your morning. That sucks. Maybe you should have gotten up a little earlier to say Hi to me and you would not have been so rushed! (: just kidding. I think the area between 39th and 45th is cursed. Dave had two accidents (both by dumb drivers) and I had my car start smoking...not fun. Hopefully you can smooth it all out! Is that your first ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie!
    1) i'm was so sad to read about you getting pulled over! i know one of these days i'm going to get caught and i'm sure i'll react the same way. but that sucks! you'll have to keep us updated on what happens.
    2) i was really excited to get an email announcing that you got a blog! i've had one for a litte while now and i love it. i think its way better than myspace or facebook. :)
    3) what's the email address you use for blogspot so that i can add you to my readers?

    can't wait to see what else is up in your life! (p.s. the pictures of you and your guy are way cute!)
    love,
    jen

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers