Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got DIAMONDS!

Ok not what you are thinking!! 
But I love Trent so so much and he is so sweet! He spoiled me for our anniversary! I am so grateful!! 
He gave me 2 dozen of the most beautiful red red long stem roses! They were already cut in the most amazing arrangement! I love him so much! 

and then to make the night even better...as we got up to leave for the night he took a box out of his pocket! Of course my stomach completely dropped! As I opened it I found the most beautiful diamond loop earring! He is so amazing! I love him!

Thanks For a happy anniversary T!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are SO lucky!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kyle and Amy Anderson we are Trents cousins (on both sides)... We found your blog from Danny and Mollys and we wanted to ask you to tell Trent that we feel bad we didnt get a chance to talk to him at Natalies wedding! (So Hi Trent) Anyway its nice to see who you are becuase we have heard about you- you guys are so cute! Hopefully we'll get to meet you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Amy Young, Trent's other Amy Young cousin. :] I also found your blog. I saw you with Trent at the wedding and I wasn't sure if you too were dating. I'm always out of the loop. And I didnt' want to say anything. I guess you are from your blog. :] How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey natalie!!! i saw your name on molly and dannys blog and so i had to look. well it looks like things are going well for you two. lets get together soon. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers