Wednesday, August 13, 2008

See you soon...

I am really going to miss you Heidi and Dave and Anna!
But I am so so excited for your exciting adventures in Michigan! You are going to learn so much! So as much as I am going to go through withdrawals I'm excited to explore new things with you!
Things I am excited for...
-Trying out web-cam
-Seeing pictures of Anna growing
-Traveling to see you
-Hearing about Dave's school
-Hearing about the city of Ann Arbor
-and much much more!

I love you all! and will look forward to Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest! I haven't been blogging much since we arrived. My life has been unpacking boxes. THanks for the cute blog! I am excited for the things we all get to figure out in the next couple of years! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers