Sunday, October 26, 2008

No Comment...

Ok well my sister Heidi who lives in Michigan said I hadn't updated my blog in a while! Well there is not much to update! Same old same old! 
I am excited for this week! HALLOWEEN!!! I have been planning they lessons for my preschool class the past two weeks! This week went really well! I'll take pictures of my classroom and all the fun activities we did! 
For Halloween we are having a family party I am super excited! I am excited to have the parents see all the fun things we are working on. I am also excited to be able to interact with the parents and see how they interact with their children! 
My kids have been so so chaotic lately. But kids say the Darnest things!! I love all of them and love having them in my class! 
So that is the basic update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers