Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lucky Woman...

Ok so during relief society today we talked about Joseph Smith and his family! Well the chapter was mostly letters from him to Emma showing how much her cared, trusted, and loved her! He used the most amazing words! Over and over he said my heart is ENCIRCLED with love for you! Any way I just thought it was so sweet and endearing! I continually wished that we talked that way this day and age.  
...well later on I was sitting in sacrament thumbing through my scripture when I happened upon a letter from Trent.  I read through it! It was so cute and beautiful! I love him so much!  I figured it was from his mission but it was just signed T. I looked at the date and it was from May 2008! Some how he slipped it in my scriptures and I had no idea! Finding it today was just perfect! It was everything I was hoping for during the lesson in relief society! 
So THANK YOU TRENT!! I love you so much! You are such a sweetheart! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating, each little thing gives me a glimpse into what is going on and a taste of Utah! Thank is so cute about Trent! You picked a winner. Tell him Hi for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I was going to comment on your poll, but it is closed. I am just saying that so you'll see. THe date was probably sent wrong or something.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers