Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby Lillian Jane Curtis



On November 18, 2008 at around 3 in the morning I was awakened by my mom saying,
 "Holly's water broke we need to get to the hospital."
  So I jumped up not realizing what time it was! Got ready to call in sick to my work! Not needed, it was early! 
SO I met Holly at the hospital, and I took the girls off her hands.  I got to take care of Sydney and Cate, while Holly did the Hard work. We watch videos on my laptop until 7:00am when Holly had little Miss. Lily! She is so so sweet, a beautiful healthy baby!  
Here is a slide show of the fun stuff that happened that bright and early morning!


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! SHE"S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes! Thank you for the slide show. I like to think that there are little empty spots in the pictures where I should have been standing! ): Like in the sister pictures! (: Love you and cannot wait to bring all the girlies together....soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers