Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween Crazy CRITTERS!!!

Well it's been a fun but crazy week!! I had so much fun with my Crazy Critters! As many know I teach 3 year olds, 16 of them! It is way fun! Last week was the letter S and we made lots of fun crafts; Spiders, Skeletons, Scarecrows, Square Monsters, and many more!
Thursday we had a center party and celebrated Halloween by playing games and going trick or treating!
My room had the pumpkin cake walk! I think we had one of the most popular rooms! The kids walked in a circle on the pumpkins and when the music stopped they found a pumpkin and we drew a number. Whom ever was on that number got a cupcake!

This is part of my room! Our spiders and leaves are hanging from the ceiling!


Here are our little Square Monsters! We read Go Away Green Monsters and then they made their own!
This is my quiet corner where the kids sit and read! We have a tree and a pumpkin patch! The tree has been changing colors each season!
My Kids each made skeletons that had S's for the body! They turned out really cute but were a ton of work! They are more at a kindergarten level but we did finish!

Needless to say by the end of the two weeks my classroom was pretty colorful and way gotty! But it was fun!
Now onto Thanksgiving; Indians, Pilgrims and Turkeys!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, I love it! You are so creative and are the best teacher! I cannot wait to see you in your element once you finish school! You are amazing! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers