Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happily ever AFTER!!

WE ARE ENGAGED!!
Trent and I were able to go to Disneyland with his family!
It was so much fun!
New Years day we spent in Disneyland!
That evening we watched Fantasmic and then walked the park!
I was getting so tired and Trent kept on telling me! WAKE UP!!
We decided to take one last ride on Space Mountain. Trent took forever saying bye to his Dad. His dad was done riding rides! Finally Trent met me in line! After space I was even more tired. We got off and Trent's dad was holding a disney sack. Someone asked Trent's dad what he bought and he simply said a T-shirt. No one questioned or asked to see it! I thought that was way wierd.
WE started to walk toward main street and the Castle was lit up so pretty with Christmas lights! Trent kept saying to me wake up Natalie! I was s tired! But we still went to the Castle to take pictures. We had Trent's little sister take a picture of us in front of the castle and then his Dad suggested we get in line for a professional photo. In line his little sister asked if we wanted to go first or if the family should? I thought this was wierd because I didn't expect one of just the two of us. We got to the front of the line and took family photos. The photographer made fun of me because I forgot to turn the flash on. He then said, "Did you know God is a photographer? That is why he created light!" ha ha I laughed so hard!

After family photos Trent and I stood there.
He was holding me so so tight and kept saying I love you! But not his normal I love you! It was a long drawn out I love you!
...and then He gave me our first New Years Kiss! 24 hours late!
He looked at me after and said, "Natalie, will you be my Princess?"
I was caught so off guard.
He started messing in his pocket and then began to kneel on the ground where he asked,
" Will you marry me Natalie?"
I looked at him and said, "Are you serious?"
I didn't mean it to the question I meant it to the time and place!
He had led me to believe it wasn't going to happen for a couple of months! I was so surprised!
and yes, I said, "YES!!"
He jumped up and hugged me and kissed me!
Meanwhile the photographer and his little sister were taking pictures!! :) When we walked up to the photographer he said WARN ME NEXT TIME! ha ha There will never be a next time crazy!

Trent had still not put the ring on my finger! I asked him if I could put it on and then said no you put it on my finger!
We walked over to Trent's family and in the sack his Dad had bought Wedding Mouse Ears!

SO THAT IS THE STORY!! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!! When we returned to the Hotel my cheeks hurt so bad from SMILING! I am so happy and so excited!! :)

We do not have an exact date yet but we are looking at the end of May beginning of June! If anyone has any yards that would be BEAUTIFUL! Let us know!
Here are some fun picture! I hope you enjoy them!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I enjoyed looking at the beautiful pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I am glad you had such a fun trip. I saw trent last night at the Oly Highland game. I as hoping to see you but you weren't there. You saw my wedding reception I can't offer it to you but if it interests you than I can ask my father in law. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!! I love the pictures, Natalie, you are just glowing! I knew you would be but oh my goodness. These pictures make me want to cry because I can't be there to jump around and celebrate with you! I love you and am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Congratulations!!!! Do I see his dad wearing a BYU sweatshirt???? EEEE! Be very afraid of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Weddings are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers