Monday, January 12, 2009

Wedding Prep!

Who ever said planning a wedding is fun...They Lied!!!
 It is amazing! I love all the little tid bits! 
Finding  dress has been probably the most stressful thing so far! 
I know the design I want now, it is just finding it!
I tried on so many dresses at Latter-day Bride, there was one I fell in love with but I wanted to add more beading so I am still looking!
I found one online that is exactly what I want. SO... 
I called Mary's bridal today and the dress I want was sold this morning!
 I almost cried! 
Luckily Perfect Dress has it in a sample so I can go and try it on!! 
I am so excited! 
The only thing is, all wedding dress stores close at 6! I do not understand this logic! Don't they know I work until 6!! 
Hopefully I'll be able to get off work early and go find my dress!!

Tonight, well Trent and I are going to one of those too good to be true FREE trip winnings!!  I signed up for a bunch of free trips at the bridal show on Friday!
 Well turns out supposedly we won.  
SO we get to go to a free cooking class tonight. (Like the one on Hitch)
 The cook is teaching us how to cook healthy food.  
I am sure there is a gimmick somewhere, like they'll ask us to sign up for pots and pans, or a timeshare or something but it should be a blast! and a fun date.

... well again at the bridal show a china and cooking showroom guy approached me and said, "I have one card left to win a 3 day, 2 night trip.
" I said, "whats the, 'too good to be true part'?" 
He said, "All you need to do is come to the showroom and give your opinion on some china!" So our appointment is Wednesday and supposedly we just have to show up! 
So again probably a hoax but why not trust our luck and see what we get!! :)

Well that is just a little update on the wedding craziness! Lots of fun and enjoying every minute of it! I can't wait until I no longer have to say goodnight to Trent! 
The anticipation is killing me!  

OK Here I am blabbing on and on about wedding stuff when on 
Sunday I had the most amazing lesson!
 We talked about the power of sealing! 
I love the Lord's church and that he has provided us with the plan of salvation! 
I am so excited to be sealed to Trent for Time and all Eternity! 
To me the most important part of our day is the SEALING! 
I have gained such a profound impression that if everything falls apart on our wedding day the only thing that matters is the temple and that my Love and I are sealed! 
I am so grateful to the Lord for providing me that opportunity!

THE END!  

4 comments:

  1. NATALIE!!!

    We haven't had a chance to congratulate you guys!!!! You have no idea how happy we are that you guys are finally getting married! We are thrilled for you guys!! FYI there are some great bridal stores in Provo that I'm pretty sure close at 9, let me know if you want to know more. I hope you guys are doing well!!! You guys are going to love marriage, it is the best thing ever! WE love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie!! It sounds like you are having so much fun planning everything. I hope you find a dress soon! I am a little sad i am not there to help with all the fun planning. Hope all is well! Love you guys!!
    tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is..... CALL ME!!!!!!! or email or something! we need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie
    I was going to tell you to go to Alysses Bridal but it looks like someone already did. They have a great selection there at good prices.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers