Saturday, May 2, 2009

GETTING MARRIED IN....

1 month 10 days!! 

GOING TO HAWAII IN.... 7 days!

Graduating in....6 days!

Busy week starts in...2 days!
Well life has been a bit crazy lately wedding planning, registering for my masters and license classes, getting ready for parent teacher conferences, and getting ready for licensing crews to come check me out! I can't believe how much there is to do this week! 
I've been working so hard at work with student assessments and portfolios. I am sad to be losing 4 kids to the older class but excited to begin a new class and summer schedules!  The licensing company is coming on Monday to make sure we are following all the guidelines! I am sure we'll pass! 
Wedding plans are coming along! We have to finalize our choices on the announcements and pictures! I have bridals as soon as we get back from Hawaii! Life is getting pretty exciting! We bought a couch, and a rug! ahhh pretty crazy!

I am excited to start a new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers