Sunday, April 5, 2009

LIFE UPDATE!!!

Well Life has been really busy!!! 
and it is not going to slow down until after June 13th!

We now have 2 months and 7 days to finish....
-10 Bridesmaid dresses
-4 Flowergirl dresses
-Order Invites
-Finish Address Lists
-Temple List
-Brunch List
-Take Engagements (Find outfits for engagements)
-Send Invites
-Get Fitted for my dress
-Take Bridals (MAY 20)
-Go to Michigan
-Go to Hawaii
-Pick out a cake
-Order a cake
-Design Flowers
-Get the Pill
-Lose 10 pounds
-Move to a new house
-Clean that new house
-Buy a couch
-Buy a microwave
-Buy a washer and dryer

I know that I am forgetting a lot of stuff! I can't even begin to imagine what goes on in my mom's mind! She is so amazing always thinking about me and my wedding! I just wish there was more I could do for her!!

This week I am going to Michigan!  It should be fun! I get to see Heidi and Dave and ANNA!! I am so excited!! But I am going to miss Trent Terribly! I wish he didn't have to work! Lame sauce! But when I get home it will be two months until we never have to leave each other home!!

Before we leave for Michigan I have my dress fitting and  the dreaded Doctors appointment... I am so scared about! and Not so excited to maybe be more moody and gain weight! I hate being a girl sometimes!! 

So that is life as I know it!!

2 comments:

  1. k a few tips -
    1.Granite bakery has amazing cakes! they are on 9th and 27th
    2. have you tried the new ChaLEAN workouts but the same girl who does turbo jam? AMAZING!
    3. CALL ME ABOUT THE FLOWERS!!! I can at least help you design them!
    4. Granite Bakery does invites too, but we made our own at Expedex
    5. Scower Craigs list and KSL.com for all the goodies that you need.
    6. and most important: CALL ME! I miss you like crazy and wish I could be there to help. Oh and not to give you another thing to think about but what are you doing for your sign in table? Picture mats? Scrapbook? Call me, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!

    Sounds like you have lots to do, but still lots of time. It will all come together great, I'm sure of it. If you need help with anything let me know. The doctors appointment isn't as bad as you would imagine. At elast mine wasn't, just like going to the dentist...they even talk to you about random stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers