Thursday, October 15, 2009

My amazing Sisters!

So my dad wrote this song for my sisters to sing to me on our wedding day!
It took them a few months later to actually do it but
I LOVE IT!!
It makes me cry just thinking about it!
I love my sisters so much!
I miss not getting to be with them all the day! I miss Kj and mines late night talks! I miss hearing Heidisms all the time! I miss talking to Holly all night about who knows what!

So here it is and you can see why I love them so much!!


The Lyrics

As sisters of Natalie

We all lived together

Sharing our wardrobe

And even her shoes

We argued like sisters

But all was forgiven

As we all love each other

Forever it’s true

We have a dear Brother

Who loves to tease us

And someday we hope to

Get even with him

But we love him dearly

Cause he is our elder

And the only one able to bring

Forth sons

We all learned to dance

and to sing as children

Our parents were patient

with our demands

Vacations have helped us

To grow as a family

As we tendered the road trips

In our minivan

Now we have our spouses

Except for dear Kjersti

And we are eternally blessed

To have them

We’re raising our children

As we are expected

To follow examples of

Mother and dad

Now Trent we give counsel

To be ever patient

With Natalie you will need plenty of that

For she can be gentle and

Fulfill all your wishes

But when she is tired

You better take care!

We welcome this new one

Into our dear family

We know Trent and Natalie

Have chosen the plan

Now we five you our love

Best wishes forever

As you grow together eternally one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers