Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Humble Abode

Welcome to our Humble Home! I really cleaned the other day so I decided I should probably take pictures!
I love decorating and so I am slowing collecting cute holiday stuff!

This is our Dining room! See the Curio in the corner, Trent Surprised me with that for my graduation!
This is our side table slash book shelf. It is tons of fun to decorate and intermix boxes in!
Yes! This is an old fashion popcorn machine, and in my opinion the only way to go! I decided to surprise Trent with it for the wedding. I think it was the first time I truly shocked him!
Here is part of our living room! I love our rug, we got it on sale at BBB!
So I bought these colanders specifically for this! and my sweet sister Heidi is an amazing cross stitcher and made us that awesome hot pad! I love it!
This is the corner hutch in our dining room! It is Heidi and Dave's but they are letting us store it for them while they are in Michigan!
Our comfy couches!
More Living room!
and last but not least our amazing pastel bathroom! Gotta love the 50's or 60's who knows! I do love it though!

That's our home!!

6 comments:

  1. Your place is so cute! I love that shelf with the boxes and pictures. The coaster in Park City is SO fun! I need to go back and go on it again. I love it. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love it! call me this week! I miss you and just skyping did not feel that void!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute house!!! I love it, and I can't wait to come see it in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place looks great! Where are you guys living?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Natalie, I was on Caitlin's blog the other day and I got to thinking about you so I googled you and found your new blog! I'm so happy for you, marrying your high school sweetheart/best friend and all!

    Just wanted you to know that I LOVE your house. You have a flair for decorating...its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers