Friday, January 29, 2010

The Best Teaching Moments!

So my student that is selectively mute, well really she only talks to peers (NO ADULTS) Raised her hand and answered a question today! I was playing a math game shouting out random numbers to add, multiply, and subtract! With every question she raised her hand, which never happens, so I called on her and she answered! TWICE!!! It was fabulous! Plus she wrote me the sweetest note saying that she loves that I spend time helping her with homework! I thought she hated me!! Turns out she likes me teaching her! AHHHH The Best moments of teaching!


Hectic week turns out amazing!! Plus I am not as stressed this weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Those moments make teaching such a joy. I bet more of the kids like you than you would think. Who wouldn't, you are a fabulous teacher. Enjoy student teaching while it lasts, because after that you are the only one responsible for all their learning, and that was scary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for you. sounds like you're really making a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I always say, you are amazing. Goes to show you never know who you are touching and Nats, I am sure you are/will touch MANY lives and never know it! I LOVE MY SIS!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers