Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DA dada DAAAAA!!! HUGE Announcement!!

I am the newest first grade teacher at Viewmont Elementary in Murray District!! I am so excited!! I start next August! Not quite sure what to expect since I have never taught first grade but believe me I have lists upon lists of things I want to buy!
CAN'T wait to set up my classroom and meet my future students!
I am working with two other teachers that seem very nice!
My principal is new to the district and seems just wonderful!!
I am so excited to work with her!

AHHH Just so excited if anyone has some fabulous ideas or supplies they are no longer in need of like books, toys, board games, etc! I would love to have them!

1 comment:

  1. how awesome!!!! congrats!!! good luck with the up coming school year. :]
    amy young

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers