Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Probably should update more!!

Ok so I probably should update more assuming that people are following! ha ha I know I am not that popular! But graduate school is breathing down my throat! I am just trying to stay a float this summer. I wish I could say I was floating at a beach or pool but nope just here at school. 16 maybe 18 credit hours! I am trying to figure out a way to graduate this semester but It is seeming very unlikely! So I am just taking every day one day at a time. Scheduling my life around homework and school and fitting the real stuff in some how.

All in all it has been tough but great so far! I will update June 23rd when my online class is over and I feel like I can semi breath again!

Updates to come...
*Florida
*Camping
*Motor sports way
*MG get togethers
*Upcoming weddings
*The new school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers