Sunday, July 4, 2010

Laugh all you want... But Eclipse was AWESOME!!


The ECLIPSE MEN!


Ok so I know that people think the series is crazy, and people who love it are crazy, so call me CRAZY! I loved the movie! It was so well done! I love that Bella and Edward actually showed their love this year. The last two movies were disappointing because Edward was weird and Negative all the time! But in this one he really showed his love!

Kj's New boyfriend! Sorry Tanner! ;)
Dreamy! ha ha Mom was being goofy so I joined in!

Thanks Holly for getting the tickets for us!
It was such a fun girls night!
We missed you Heidi! It is not the same with out you!

2 comments:

  1. no laughing here... in fact I'm taking Kyle to go see it today! I'm so excited that you said edward is finally acting more like the Edward from the book (or secretly I'm hoping Stephan from Vampire diaries...)... call me love, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sad I missed it. I am going with Grandma when I come in town. :) Happy you all went though!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers