Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US!!

HOORAY!!

Well I can't believe it but it has been a whole year! It went by so fast! Everyone says the first year is the hardest, so if that is true marriage is going to always be amazing!!
It has been such a fun year! Starting with an amazing Honeymoon to Palm Springs, Work, School, I started and finished my student teaching receiving my teaching license. Trent switched jobs now 3 times all with in Zions bank Corp., I received a job Teaching in Murray School district teaching 1st grade. We traveled to Bear Lake, California, Florida, Park City, Snowbird, and hoping for more vacations. I am about to finish my graduate degree, Trent finishes school in one year, and most recently just working! It has been a busy great year! I keep thinking of all the movies we have seen. It is amazing how much fun we have had! It has been a HUGE year!

We had a great weekend! (minus me being really sick friday, and Trent having endless homework) Saturday we were able to be together! We went to Sam's Club which sounds boring but is time we get to spend together with no homework! We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner! Can I say AMAZING!! I had never been there but it was defiantly tasty! We shared Bacon Cheese Fries, I had a New York Strip and loaded mash potatoes, while Trent had the Prime Rib and Mash Potatoes and Gravy! Yummy! After we went up to snowbird where my parents have a condo for the week! My parents were so nice that they gave us a private room and left us a buck with popcorn and some treats! Thanks Mom! It was so fun, we went hot tubbing with my little sister and her boyfriend and no worries, with a bunch of drunks that jumped off the 4th floor into the pool and were almost kicked out! We were able to sleep in (well at least I did!) We headed home and had a fun evening with Trent's family and then shared our year old cake. After unwrapping 4 layers of foil and 2 layers of saran wrap the cake white cake was yummy and still moist!! Not as great as the wedding day but still yummy!!

It was a great weekend and a great YEAR!!
I love Trent with all my heart and still can't believe I have this amazing man for eternity!!
I love you TRENT!!


1 comment:

  1. Has it already been a year??? Oh my goodness! Happy Anniversary you two! I sure love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers