Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Complements that came at the perfect timing!

OK so I had an emotional weekend losing all confidence in my self, in my teaching, my appearance, how I am as a friend, sister etc. Just one of those break down days. Well today I got the best complements from my principal. It made me feel so much better. She said that she went to her principal meeting this morning, and all the principals were complaining about their new teachers and how they are not living up to what they expected. Then she said she was so pleased with me and how hard i've been working. She has had now complaints she loves that I get along with the staff so well and that I am so willing to ask questions and always plan out things. She said she is so grateful I am part of her faculty. It was the perfect timing just when I needed it! I am so glad that I am teaching up to her expectations. I feel like I fall so short sometimes! I am just grateful that someone is watching over me.
It's funny because I know that the Lord had his hand in that. He knows when I need his help and I am so grateful for that. I am grateful that my principal listened to the Lord and choose to tell me her feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Darling, you should never doubt yourself, ever! You are amazing and I bet your students absolutely love you!I can't wait to see what amazing things you accomplish in life, because I know you have the potential to do and be anything you want to be. You have always been a role model for me and I will always look up to you. True friends understand that after marriage, life gets crazy busy and we catch up and when and how we can. I love you and think the world of you. Plus you have a great guy, and you didn't just get him by chance. You did because you are as equally wonderful. I love you, call me soon k? Love always, your other (girl) half

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers