Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gratitude on Day 6!


Okay here I am being a horrible blogger again!

The sixth thing I am grateful is actually the number one thing that I am grateful for! That's my husband!
I am so grateful for an amazing husband.
I know Trent and I were meant to meet the summer before our senior year. Some how before that we had never seen each other at high school. Even though we hung out with the same crowds. Ever since we met he has mad me happy, made me laugh, and has been an incredible friend! I will never forget staying up late into the night talking on the phone about anything and everything! That is when I began to understand that I could spend eternity with this amazing man.
While Trent was serving his mission he was such a strength to me. I don't think he realizes that with out his support for those two years I would not be the person I am today! He was constantly telling me that he just wanted me to be happy no matter where I ended up in life! This in turn made me fall in love with him even more! Thank you Trent for your support and confidence in me!

Thank you for always wanting to date me and to take me on fun dates! This was at the bees game and the utah game! I love You!
He is such an amazing man and from the day I met him I wanted to be a better person. Now that we are married I still strive to be a better person everyday.

He is such an example to me especially in his work and school. He is such a dedicated worker and loves what he does no matter what it is. There is not a time when he is not busy at work. As of right now he is helping his Dad.

I am so grateful for his hard work at our home and at his work. On Thursday after a long day at work I came home and Trent had raked all the leaves and filled the garbage can. I was so happy. It was something that had been on my mind for a long time and I just hadn't had a warm day to do it. Trent is so amazing he goes to school at 7 in the morning and then strait to work. Usually not returning from work until 7:30pm to 8pm! He works such long days but is still willing to help in anyway.

I am so thankful that he is so generous. Trent would do anything for anyone that asks him. He is more than happy to share his hard working talents, his math expertise with my sister, and still help me at home. I am so grateful for his generosity!
I am so thankful that I have an amazing husband who can make me laugh, feel good about my self, and be my best friend! I know that we are bound to have an amazing eternity together!

Thank you for allowing me to be silly and being silly with me! I love you my silly goose!
I love him more than life it's self! He is such an amazing man and I am so so lucky to have him!

Thank You TRENT for being who you are and putting up with me and loving me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers