Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crafty Girls!

So a few of my MG girls friends have gotten into making crafts for your house! So I decided I would join in the fun. I went to Wood Connection and bought some really cute wood crafts for St. Patricks day. I made the Lucky sign prior to the craft party night and it turned out really cute! I am so excited to go get a SPRING sign and make to have up for April and May. Here are the two projects I have been working on. They turned out pretty cute.

This one is still drying. 12 hours later! The glue I used for the sparkles is not the best for glitter!


The final finished project. Still slightly wet!

Thanks for the fabulous fun ideas Annika and Steph! I love you both!

2 comments:

  1. SUCH cute crafts Nat!

    Next time I am in SLC I HAVE to go to that store. I am in love with everything that i have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Nat! I am so happy you came and played with us... we need to do it again asap cuz there are soooo many cute Spring ones!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers