Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am ready to lose it!

OK so not mentally! ha ha
But I am so ready to lose weight. I have been doing Yoga for 2 weeks now and yes I feel tighter but no weight has come off. I am such a immediate satisfaction person. I want so bad to see the pound come off the scale. I think our scale might be broken. I have been eating better and working out more and still nothing.
So here is my motivation! I want to plan a cruise in August. I think that this would be the only way to keep up my hard work. I did a 45 min. cardio work out today and it felt good but I started to get sick half way through. I kept going and finished the whole 45min. It felt good after but I still feel sick, like physically exhausted. So i've got to be able to with stand a long work out with out stopping. Hopefully I can keep up the work outs. I know that my body is tighter but I really want to see it on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers