Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dinner with the girls!

Senior Prom '04
Oly Graduation '04
Brittany's Wedding
San Fran '04
New Years EVE '03
My Wedding!
It was so fun this week to see my high school girl friends. I am sad that the death of my best friends Frances's mom, Dawn, is what had to bring us together. She was such an amazing strong willed woman. I am said that a medical mishap took her from us. I can only hope that one day I can be as determined and amazing as she was. May she rest in peace. I know that someday we will see her again.

But dinner with the girls was such as blast from the past. It was fun to catch up and see each other. I only wish we could have spent the whole night talking. I sure love you girls. It is crazy how distance can take a friendship and pull it apart slightly but when you are together again how easily conversation can come. I miss those nights staying up talking about boys, dreams, and what the future holds. Now that we have our princes, and our careers, our dreams we continue to make and fulfill. I miss you girls completely and only wish we could see each other more than once a year, or two. I wish it didn't take a wedding, a baby, or death to bring us together. I love you and wish I could see you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers