Monday, April 4, 2011

Personal Progress!

I am so excited to be working on my "Personal Progress" again with my Young Women. I have been such a slacker these past two years but I am working hard now. I love the new online program! It is so fabulous! If you have already earned your personal progress then you can earn what is called a Honeybee award. So that is what I am going for and redoing my "Personal Progress." My goals for the next to weeks are to work on my Divine Nature Value Experiences, and my Knowledge project. I am working really hard on working out and eating healthy. This is part of the project. I am also working on my Virtue Project which is reading the Book of Mormon completely, studying it as I go, and journaling my feelings. It is awesome to have something to be accountable for.

If you want to work on your personal progress, it is such an awesome way to study the gospel more! Here is the link for the new online program.

“Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations” (D&C 115:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers