Monday, February 16, 2009

An Amazing VALENTINES!!

Well The title of the post says it all!! Valentines was so amazing and fun! 

I started the day baby-sitting! That was ok! Nice to get paid by rich families!! 
Then I went to Robert's on this spur of the moment idea! I bought trent a 16x20 frame! I went home and made a collage of all our disneyland picture! It turned out really cute! I then cleaned the house like usual and got ready! While I was getting ready I kept thinking about how cute it was when Dave(my bro in-law) made Heidi dinner for Valentines! I couldn't help but wish Trent would!

Trent picked me up at about 5:30pm and brought me a dozen PINK tipped roses!! I gave him his frame and we left. He started driving to his house! and I said "where are we going!" He said "to dinner, I just wanna drop m frame off first." Ok fair enough I thought! We got to his house and he parked like we were staying which really confused me! But anyway we went inside and then he said, "ok lets go." I was so confused! He didn't pick up his keys! We went out and he opened the garage, I have expected the garage to be decorated. But he reached into the out side fridge and pulled out shrimp, steak, and asparagus.  It was a total surprise and exactly what I wanted!! 

We went inside and cooked dinner together! It was so much fun! He even had china and silver on the table! That means so much to me! 
It was the perfect Valentines!! He did what I had always dreamed without me telling him! It was worth a two year wait!!! 

OH and to top off the whole night I got my acceptance letter into the EARLY CHILDHOOD LICENSER PROGRAM!!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie that is so awesome that you got your acceptance letter!!! I am so proud of you. You deserve it, you've worked really hard. Everything is going your way right now...thats so great. Your valentines sounded romantic!! I miss seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! and hey call me back!!! trent always knew how to make your heart melt! Way to go T!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers