Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sitting On the Couch...

So Here I am sitting on the couch next to Trent and both of us are on our laptops!! Man we lead a sad life! But this is just the typical picture everynight! If you wanna find us we will be either on his couch or mine! Usually with the TV on not really paying attention and not really talking either!! It's funny how much I enjoy this time! I love seeing how dedicated Trent is to his school work, I love the funny comments we get from our families, but the one thing I love the most is when Trent will just slightly rub my knee or my side! It just helps me know that he hasn't forgotten who is sitting by him! I love him! 

Well I just have to give a shout out to Olympus! They beat West tonight which makes them number one! They have only lost one game this year! It is funny that I have been to more games this year then I probably went to my whole high school career! BUT...
GO OLY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers