Monday, February 2, 2009

Life is about to SLOW DOWN!!!



NOT!!

Ok well I am hoping life will slow down here but I doubt it! It seems like life just gets more and more busy!! 

Today was a momentous day! I turned in my application for my license program! I was number 23 to turn it in and they take 25! My counselor said that as long as I make the minimum requirements I will most likely get in! SO that was a load off my shoulders!! I am still trying to apply to my masters but I am really worried about not getting in! My GRE did not go so well! So yeah! Here's to Prayin!! 

I also found out that I walk in MAY!! May 8th to be exact!! I think that will make it seem like everything is really real!  That I really graduated from college! Well that is about all the news from the school front!

WEDDING UPDATE:
*found my photographer! His name is Matt Christensen! He is a really close family friend so I am excited to work with him! 
-We get engagements in April and my bridals too!!

* My dress is already here!! I can't believe it! They said it would take until almost May to order it but it is in! (for those of you that want pictures I am sorry! Trent sometimes reads my blog so yeah!! I have posted them on facebook in a very secret location so If your lucky I will invite you to the location!!) 

*Thanks to my amazing sister we found someone to make our Bridesmaid dresses! Which I am very excited about! 

Other than that wedding plans have slowed down! I have been focusing on my teaching license! I really want to get back into scrapbooking but don't have time! SO yeah! That is still just a wish!! 

OH and I figured out what I am getting Trent for Valentines! I am very excited!! :) 


2 comments:

  1. hey i want to see your dress! i am so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so are we going to skype?? I want to see the dress in A.C.T.I.O.N!! Also I need to give you Mary's number.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers