Saturday, August 8, 2009

Beginning a life in school....AGAIN!

So in one week I will be starting my License and master's program at the U! I am so nervous but so excited to get out of my job and into a real elementary school! 

I will be working at Grant Elementary in the Murray school district! I will have a Kindergarten and a Third Grade classroom! I am so excited to work with the teachers! I just wish there was a little more communication! I have tried emailing to see what I am suppose to be doing for the two weeks I am there full time! But no one seems to know! Oh well! Great adventures often start with little instruction! Look at how we came to Earth!! 

Trent will be continuing school too! It is crazy that we are married and will have time to study together! I am so excited to not have to say goodnight and to just be together! I know that it is going to be hard and only get harder! Especially in the Spring when I won't have a Job (ahhhhhhh) but I know we will get through it together!! 

The only horrible thing about starting school is it means that Heidi and Dave leave again! It is so weird! It feels like they should be permanently here but nope! They are on their way back to Michigan! I am going to miss them so so Much!! 

Well that is just a quick update! Right now life is slow and a Mess! Trent is trying to fix up his old bikes so we can ride them! Which will be fun but the stuff is everywhere! We don't really have a living room its actually a bike shop! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers