Sunday, August 30, 2009

THE EXCITING NEWS!!!

Today was quite the busy day for a Sunday! Trent and I spoke and enjoyed the spirit of the other speakers! We all spoke on humility! It was such a perfect Sunday! To TOP it off I was called to be the Mia Maid Advisor!! I am so excited! I have always wanted to work in the YW's! To go to camp! To prepare cute handouts and to just be there for the girls! I loved all my Young Woman leaders! I am so excited to be able to get close to these girls! I know that more than anything I am going to learn from these girls more than they can learn from me!

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be perfect! I wish you could be my advisor!!! The girls are going to love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I've always thought it would be so fun to be in Young Womens. I'm sad you weren't at work when I stopped by for the luau. Me and Cheryl and Meagan are planning a little get-together on September 12th and I think you should come. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY!!!
    I would love to be in YW's. that's so awsome Nat!!! You'll do amazing and the girls will love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie,
    I found your blog! YEA! Your wedding pictures are amazing. You and Trent look great. I miss seeing you at the day care. By the way I also have a blog now, but it is private. Text me your e-mail address and I will invite you to view it.
    -By the way this is Meagan

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers