Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!

So yesterday I was afraid I was going to seriously hate kindergarten! But today I realized how much I truly love those kids! There is so much I want to do to help them! I can't wait for my future classroom! I have so many ideas! My program director came in today and said to me "welcome back!" I was super confused until she said..."I thought we might have lost you in third grade" probably because I was getting depressed in third grade! I told her my heart is in kindergarten but third grade help me learn a lot about my self! I would love to work in a KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM! I know that there are not a lot of jobs out there! So if anyone knows of any let me know and talk me up!! Please!
Mean while I am just waiting my time!!
Kids say the darnest things!
* "b-u-t-t do you know what that spells BUTT!!"
* Class question What can you do in the rain? "I can sta in mi house!"
*"I like octagons but not when they make you stop!"
*"Mrs. Young my mom got chocolates for Valentines"

Oh how I could go on!

LOVE THOSE KIDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers