Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 10th 2003!

Jump backward 7 years! Trent and I were just beginning our relationship. We had been hangin out as a couple and in groups since june when we met at Snoaisis a local snow cone stand. The day I met him I thought he was way to good for me. 2 months later Trent came over after Heidi's wedding. We cuddled on the couch, had a pillow fight and enjoyed time together. 7 days later I was leaving on a cruise with my family for 2 weeks. It was really hard to leave. We cuddled on the couch and finally Trent got up the guts to kiss me. That's a whole other story. I walked him out to his car and he kissed me again and gave me a CD for my trip. He told me not to listen to it until I was on the plane. Even though he claimed it was just a CD he had millions of copies of, some how I think he created it for me! :) Mean while I went on my vacation and the rest is history!

Fast forward 7 years! The morning of August 10th, I was getting ready(little to Trent's knowledge, he thought I was still asleep!) and Little to my knowledge it was a special day! Trent came up stairs with a full breakfast for me in bed! He is such a sweet heart! I can't believe I am so lucky to have him. We were able to eat breakfast together. He reminded me it was our 7th dating anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my love! It has been an amazing 7 years! I am so excited for eternity!! Thanks for being so amazing and remembering our special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers