Saturday, August 28, 2010

One week down 38 togo!

So I started this two weeks ago but didn't finish! ha ha oh well! I'll take pictures of my classroom tomorrow!

I can't believe I made it through my first week! I am extremely exhausted! But I love teaching! I left friday completely wiped as I know my kids were too, but I also left thinking I can not believe I get paid for this! Although we have not seen a pay check.

Monday started with all sorts of procedures! I started my day with a self starter book that had the kids thinking and getting ready for the day. The whole day we practiced procedures, getting up and down from the rug. How to tuck in our chairs, get our cubby stuff, and becoming friends. I continued this all week. Most of my day was helping the students get use to being their all day. It is such a big change from Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers