Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day of SCHOOL!!

I can't believe it is already here! I am officially a real teacher! It has been a great two days! My kids are so cute. No one to really worry about yet! Every thing seems to be coming together. I feel out of the loop like I should be doing all these fun back to school projects. But my class is having so much fun! They built a unifix cube chain from one end of the room to the other today! It was so fun! Listening to them work together was amazing! and then at the end of the day I like to do a review of the day and one of the kids said we learned to work well together! YEE HAW! Talk about community!
Back to school night is Thursday, I am really nervous to meet their parents, but very excited!
I can't believe I really have my own class.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! it is so fun having your own classroom and kids to teach. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Natalie! That is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers