Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthdaygraw!!!

Ha ha okay so my friend, who is kinda crazy, no offense Sam love ya! She plays this game called "Birthdaygraw." So starting the Thursday before your birthday and ending the Thursday after your birthday basically you can get people to do anything you want them to do for you just by saying "Birthdaygraw." I laughed so hard at this idea. She had her husband changing channels on the TV for her, her aunt buying her drinks, her mom paying for dinner, and more! Honestly funny! But it got me thinking! How often do people take advantage of their birthdays. I honestly have a hard time telling people it is my birthday because I don't really want the attention. But at the same time who doesn't want their birthday acknowledge. Now there is the whole facebook thing where everyone in the world knows your birthday. It is fun to hear from people of coarse but really how big of deal is your next birthday?
Well mine is pretty big. Not to be a hypocrite but I am turning 25! Yes TWENTY-FIVE! I can't believe I will be a quarter of a century old! It is kinda a big deal!
I am just thinking about everything I have done and I can't believe it! I have traveled to many of the states including California(a few hundred times), Hawaii, New York, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Nevada, and probably more! I have been all over the world: London, Amsterdam, Paris, Zurich, Vienna, Salzburg, Rome, Florence, Mexico, and the Caribbean. In my 25 years I have graduated High School, gotten a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, and a Masters in Education. I have been teaching for almost a full year and been married for 1 1/2 years! I wrote my highschool sweetheart on his mission, married him a little more than year after he got home, and now enjoy watching movies with him everynight. I have watched my family get bigger! I have gained in-laws. I have a testimony that is strong and keeps growing. I am a Young Women's leader, even though I still feel like I should be in Young Women. I could go on and on!

But that's enough! 25 AHHHHH I think that I can use "Birthdaygraw" maybe once in my Week long festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers