Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to US!

Well Valentine's turned into a weekend affair for us. I figured I wasn't going to be able to spend to much time with Trent on Valentines because we both had work and Trent had school. So I decided to surprise Trent with a yummy dinner Friday night. Steak, potatoes, asparagus, carrots, and Italian Sodas. I gave Trent a box of popcorn for our popcorn machine! To surprise him I set up our projector and made a bed on the floor to watch a movie. We started watching "What Happens in Vegas" but immediately both of us started to fall a sleep. We decided to move upstairs and fell asleep at 9:30.

Saturday we were out washing the truck and decided to go to Training Table. It was so yummy! Then we went and say, "Just Go With It."

VALENTINE'S DAY!
I went and bought a Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza! It was so cute!
On Trent's way home he went to 3 stores (Sam's, Target, and finally Smiths) looking for flowers for me. So sweet! He bought me beautiful pink roses!



I love having time to spend time with my love!
I wish there were more days dedicated to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers