Monday, April 8, 2013

26 weeks! Happy Easter!!

So excited Trent's cousin Karie announced they are pregnant today! They are due Nov. 1st. It will be so fun to have cousins so close in age.
I've been feeling pretty good lately. A little constipated but mostly just tired. I went to the doctor this week and had my glucose test done again. It was normal but hematocrit was low(32) so he wanted me to take iron. I've been on it a few days now and I definitely feel more awake and have more energy. That may be just that it is spring break but I'm hoping it is more the pills.
My biggest craving are icee, slushies, and slurpees! I don't know that, that is going to change with heading into summer. I think I'll probably just want more.
I am swollen again this week. My ankles are more like cankles and my fingers are so swollen I can barely get my ring on and off. I'm trying to drink lots of water and stay off my feet. But now I'm just having to go to the bathroom constantly! My mom says I need to lower my sodium intake.
I was kind of offered the part time kindergarten job at McMillan for next year. I'm excited and nervous. It caught me off guard because I was never really offered the job. It was just told to me that it was mine. It is still not official so I am just waiting to see if it all works out. Kinda nuts! I'm excited to work with Sam. Not so excited to have to work. But I am trying to make the best of it.
Yesterday, I fell going up out back stairs. I hit my toes and my knees. I don't think I hit anything else. The little one is still moving like crazy so I think he is going to be fine. My knees are just nice and bruised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers