Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NO VOICE!!

Well for 2 days now I haven't had a voice! It is kinda sad! Monday at work I was chasing the kids around the playground trying to kid exercise and I guess the cold air got to me! I went inside to read a book and there my voice stopped working! Not so good when you teach 3 year olds!

Tuesday I went to work and the kids were so understanding! It was awesome they were so quiet all day long because I couldn't talk! My co-worker came back (she had been in kindergarten where she is moving permanently next week) and the kids attitudes changed! It was like they felt her negativity! It is always this way! She is such a pessimistic person! It is really hard to work around! But I just try an remain positive!

Today I decided to stay home! With no voice it is really hard to teach! SO yeah I have been relaxing, exercising, cleaning! and yes blog and facebook hopping!  My voice is starting to come back but not quite all the way! It is seriously sad when you are listening to music and you go to sing and nothing comes out!!

With losing my voice I can't help but be grateful for all the awesome things you can do to communicate these days! Computers, facebook, text messaging, blogging... this list goes on and on!! 

So hopefully my voice comes back soon or else I am not going to be a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers