Monday, March 9, 2009

My Kids!


Ok so My preschool class drove me crazy for the first little while! But now I love each of them! and their crazy personalities! Here are just a few pictures of them!!
This is Kolby playing in the leaves this fall! He is so cute! I got the best complement from him! He said that I was shrinking! It was great!
These two are twins (Obviously) They are so so cute! But Sachiye(Below) Wants to grow up and Amaya( Above) tells us she always wants to be a baby! She has SOOOO many accidents! 

J.J and Liam! Liam is no longer at my school! I am so sad! :( He was so freaking cute! J.J Drives me crazy! But on some occasions he is amazing! Like the other day I feel we made a break through! Usually he throws huge tempertantrums! But instead of screaming when I told him NO, ran to the corner and then turned around and said, "I am sorry Miss. Natalie!" I was so happy and excited I couldn't wipe the smile off my face! I guess all my ignoring him paid off!
OH TREY!! He is one of the best Tempered kids! You just have to love him! But sometimes he just goes nuts! and will not listen! You just have to know how to handle him!

I had one of the best days today! Probably because I was in a good mood! But I love going to work and seeing their faces! THey make me smile the things they say! Kids really do say the darnest things! 
My favorite is JJ singing Dancing queen! His Mom seriously is worried he is Gay! Ha ha! 

1 comment:

  1. haha oh dear....singing dancing queen at the age of 3? never a good sign....haha.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers