Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wedding UPDATE!

Sorry for the double posting!!

Ok so WEDDING!! 
The biggest news is...a DIAMOND fell out of my ring! Not the big Diamond! One of the little ones on the side! I was almost in tears when I realized it!! Trent likes to blame it on PROVO! Cause that is where we were but who knows what happened! Luckily we have a friend in the diamond business! We took it to his brother and he sent it in to be fixed! SO I should have it back in a week or two!

The better NEWS!! We got Trent's ring! it is pretty cool! It is a non-scratch metal that if ever is scratched will be replaced! They also don't size it! They just send you a new one! So if Trent loses weight or gains weight or anything thing! They'll replace it!!

I got my dress! It is still at the shop! But I went and Tried it on just to make sure it was the right one! It FITS!! I was kinda disappointed because I remembered the train so much longer! But I still love it! NoW I am on the shoe hunt! I went Red Wedged heels!! 

My first shower is this weekend! It is a sorority shower for about 5 or 6 girls that are getting married! I am super excited to see my NU girls! 

I bought two colanders! Trent just laughs because I spend money on things that will probably be given to us! But I found my new favorite little store!! It is called "Hip and Humble" It has the cutest kitchen and house stuff! I could've spent so much more money there!! 

Well as many know we are looking forward to living in the Duplex that my parents own! But To our dismay they previous renters are still not out!! We have been trying to evict them since November! But they are either really smart or really stupid! We have yet to figure out! But of coarse Land Lords have no rights! So the process continues!!

I have kinda figured out the design of our cake! It is going to be square, four tiered, with the top tier separated!  The squares are going to be slightly crooked!  My co-worker is actually making the cake so I am pretty excited! She is doing a cake tasting on the 16th! So I am looking forward to that!!

Well that is the news thus far!! 
We are working on addresses! SO if we don't have yours please email me! Or comment! 

I have 82 work out days to tone up! So wish me luck!
2 months, 5 days until HAWAII!

3 months, 8 days! Until I marry the man of My DREAMS!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, we should work out together! I need someone to motivate me to actually do it... let me know. Good luck with everything else wedding related!!! Let's get together again, soon okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, sounds like there is a lot going on, I wish I could be there to help kick the renter's booty and plan the wedding! I am so excited to see you too! I feel like I am becoming Grandma and starting to plan my house for visitors 3 weeks early! oh well, I am super excited. Yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of planning a wedding! LIVE IT UP THOUGH, you only will get married once and ENJOY EVERY MOMENT of the stress!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers