Saturday, September 5, 2009

First U of U Game!

It was the first game of the season! Trent and My seats are AWESOME!
Sorta we are sitting on row :44 in section: We know no other words than the F word!
It is pretty awesome!! The stadium was sold out but the the fans didn't show until about half time!
But we had lots of fun! I enjoyed watching the game! and listening to the Dad standing next to me repeating every play to his son, who was standing next to him!!
Only at Utah do you get Drunk fans mixed in with members of the church! LOVE IT!

We are looking forward to the rest of the season!

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say I absolutely love you hair!!! It is stunning on you! I'm so glad you are able to go to the games! They are always so much fun! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous you were at the game... every game in fact! We watched from afar... very far. I miss you sis!

    (Anna is dancing to your music as I type, she misses her "Nan-nee", which she is repeating over and over with your photo slide shows!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I must say ditto to Frances' comment I love your hair!

    Anna won't let me leave your blog! She keeps saying No, no, no! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute cute hair!!!!! I love it. Hope you guys are doing well and that you are loving life!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers