Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being Grateful! Nov. 2nd!

Well a friend gave me this idea to write something I am thankful for every day of this Thankful month! So I am going to give it a try!

Today I am so thankful for a house to come home too. Today I had to stay at work extra long to prepare for parent teacher conferences. All I wanted to do was go home! It felt so nice to come home to my own kitchen, couch, bed, etc.

I was able to come home and cook dinner and make an apple crisp for YW's tomorrow!
I am thankful for a comfy couch!
A yummy popcorn machine! A Trent I am sure is grateful for a large TV!



I love the little things about having my own home. Decorating for one, I love decorating for each holiday. I love having my own washer and dryer. I did not realize how grateful I would be for a washer and dryer.
I love having a place that Trent and I can call home!
I look forward to someday buying our own home! But for now This is the perfect!

I am so thankful to be at home and not freezing on the street.

ThanK Goodness for my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers