Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day two of being THANKFUL!

I am so thankful for amazing supportive parents! After starting my parent teacher conferences where some parents don't really care how their kids are doing, I am so grateful for parents that worried about me through school, friends, church, marriage, etc.
So THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!
Thank you for raising me in the amazing gospel of Jesus Christ. I don't know what I would do with out the gospel guiding my life. Tonight in young women's the bishop talked about how we know who we are and what we stand for. I know that I am a daughter of God and that he loves me and I love him. I stand for truth and righteousness. I am so grateful that I was raised with this knowledge.
Thank you so much for supporting me through school. It amazes me how parents can give up so easily on children. I am so grateful that you helped pay for part of my college career. I would have never completed or almost completed a graduate degree.


Thank you for challenging me to be my best and my self. I know you may not know it but it is because of you that I have confidence in my self and what I do. You taught me that by your example. Dad you have always been so humble. Mom you have always been so incredibly smart and helped me to achieve higher goals.
Thank you for always standing by me when friendships were hard. I know I was not the easiest of teenagers. I was so emotional I don't know how you put up with me so thank you. Thank you for teaching me to seek for friends that were amazing examples. I am so grateful that you are my friends and that we can have that friendship. It's more than just being there as a mom and dad. So thank you!
Thank you so much for showing me what an amazing marriage looks like. I am so grateful I have you to look up to and lean on as a couple in love. I am so grateful I was able to find an amazing companion that will treat me the way I have always seen dad treat you mom. I am so grateful that you have a strong marriage!

I could go on for days and days!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
It is not enough but I love you and I am so grateful you are my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers