Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 months down and on to Eternity...

6 years and one month ago Trent and I kissed for the first time! and now here we are an old married couple! We've been married for 3 whole months! I can't believe it. It has been a busy and really fun 3 months. We went on our Honeymoon to Palm Springs..We made our house a home... worked... celebrated the 4th... worked ... went to Bear Lake... worked... went boating... got a new calling in Young Women's... worked... and now we are back in school and life is as busy as ever! I couldn't believe it when Trent leaned over to me in sacrament and said "hey today is our 3 months!" It has gone by so fast. I can't imagine what is in store for us in the future but I am so excited to find out! I love Trent with all my heart! I am so grateful I was able to MARRY my best friend!
HAPPY 3 MONTHS HONEY!!
Senior Prom at the Utah Capitol! March 17th 2004!
Jumping for Joy on our wedding day! June 13th 2009
(and yessss Trent started the Jumping!)
My dress was so heavy I could barely get off the ground!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you keep this one up too. It's a good way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers