Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I know you can be overwhelmed.. and you can be underwhelmed... but can you ever just be WHELMED???

I think not! I think all teacher want you to be is over whelmed! I have so so much to do! LESSON PLANS, on top of LESSON PLANS, intermixed with reading, and LESSON PLANS, oh and some papers, and MORE Lesson plans! and Reading! and Thesis Papers!

Anything you want to take off my hands (homework wise) it is all yours!! :)

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

PS Trent and I are back to sitting on the couch with our laptops and popcorn! We are so LAME!!! School will end WON'T IT??

PPS: I wanna go on a Cruise!!

PPPS: Ok I am done venting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Natalie! Just think, you'll be completely done in May right? Then you'll get to have your own classroom and no more homework and papers for you! Although you will probably still have lesson plans to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry about school! It will be over before you know it!!! Jason and I want to go on a cruise as well, maybe we should plan one and we can all go! that would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers