Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy Fun weekend!




This weekend was a ton of fun, even though I had so so much to do!!
Just trying to stay on top of homework is a task, let alone...Family, Young Women's, and of coarse FOOTBALL!!
Friday, Trent and I were able to go out to dinner to Red Robin before going to see Kjersti Cheer. It was so much fun to go out to dinner just the two of us! We haven't had time to go out so it was nice to have a little date. As we were walking out the sky was so beautiful I couldn't get over it! I took so many pictures! I love sunsets and clouds but not as much as HEIDI and DAVID so these ones are for you guys.


The Clouds were so amazing!
I was trying to take the sunset! But hey what can you do!
There's part of it!!


After dinner Trent and I were able to go to the Oly football game and support our good old school and my Cute little sister! She is such an amazing cheerleader! It was so much fun to watch Oly play East. We were really nervous when East was up by two touch downs at the start of the 4th quarter but OLY pulled it through! They are so good this year! Props to Trent's cousin Carter Young for catching the touch down pass!!

My cute Husband and Lily!! They have matching blue eyes!!
Sydney kept jumping on Trent! She was such a spazz because Grandma bought her and Cate a giant pixy stick!

My amazing sister she is the one in the sky on the far right!!
Caitlynn took this one! She just might be a photographer some day!!

Hurry for Holly!
We miss Heidi tons!
Mommy and Daughter!
This picture took like 5 takes because Sydney and Caitlynn could not hold still!

Kj and me! I can not believe how big she is!! Love you little buddy!

I love my crazy Cate!!

1 comment:

  1. I am at a friends house on their computer and the photos will not show up for some reason. Though I am dreaming of what it all looks like and have tears in my eyes. I cannot wait to see the REAL photos and feel apart of it all... at least for a second. Keep posting, especially photos of Kj, I am so sad to be missing all of it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers