Monday, September 28, 2009

Sitting at home...

Ok so weird I am sitting at home on a MONDAY morning!
So I am teaching private Phonics, Music, and Active Adventures classes at my work. They are special classes that the parents have to sign their children up for. They are about $75 to $100 extra a month. So my boss silly him hired another Dance teacher in which the school is getting no money from. Her classes are $25 a month. So which would you sign your child up for I wonder?
Well today My boss booked my music room for the new dance class! oh and my kids! I was not sure what to do so I asked him. He told me to teach my class outside. Well that would work IF there was a sounds system outside. Oh but wait my kids are in her class too. So what I am out a job now? Nope he is paying me for my hours but my kids in the music class miss out!
He told me himself that he was dumb and didn't think it through oh and he said, "Kill me for it!" I just had to laugh cause well who says that when so many people are mad at him and probably would wanna hurt him! I just wonder what is happening at that place.

So here I am sitting at home until my class and getting paid for it! SWEET HUH!!


2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, and not a bit surprising that our boss let the slip by. But at least you are still getting paid:) I hope to see you when I go back to work the last week of October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! I'm glad you found my blog. I didn't see your comment until today because it was on a past post. I'm sorry to hear about your job mix up but hopefully everything else is going good. How's married life?

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers